Terms and Conditions
The term MLB Group PTY LTD trading as ‘Med Products’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose operating office is Block 4, 150 Rivonia Road, Morningside, South Africa. Our company registration number is 2015/344895/07 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and Conditions
The registered name of the company is MLB Group PTY LTD and the trading name is Med Products which will be used in the terms and conditions.
All products sold by Med Products are covered under our guarantee against defects policy. Items may be returned for refund or replacement subject to manufacturer and/or Med Product’s restrictions. The terms of guarantees will be stated on the website.
Please note that we as Med Products will not accept any items back for credit if the packaging is not complete (box, accessories etc)
Defective products may be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. The medical products sold on this site is not intended to replace a physician’s visit or professional medical diagnostics.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or permission was granted to use such material. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document with out Med Product’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws South Africa.
Prices ,Payment and Shipping
All prices are quoted in South African Rands (ZAR). The price of each product is displayed with the product. Delivery costs are charged over and above this price and a quotation for delivery will be given before shipping of any good.. The purchase price is strictly net and not subject to any discount unless otherwise stated. At present, payment can only be made to Med Products online by means of the facilities that are available on the website. In submitting your order and credit card details and/or what ever means you prefer to make payment that is acceptable on the website, you warrant that the user thereof is authorised to make payment with the credit card or what ever means of payment that is acceptable on the website and that there are sufficient funds available to pay for the order. At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are submitted to the bank and an authorization is obtained for the amount of the order and payment is only collected once an agreement of sale has been concluded.
Med Products respects your privacy This statement discloses the privacy practices for both our web site and email system.
We have designed Med Products so that no personal identifying information is displayed online or is accessible to the general public. We DO NOT sell or rent our customer information to any outside parties.
- All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- Software, games and consumables are non-refundable.
- Certain hardware items and all custom/special orders may only be returned for replacement and not for refund.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Any returns found to be non-defective are subject to a restocking fee of 25% and all non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- If unopened goods are returned within 5 days, you will receive a refund excluding transport costs.
- Delivery fees not refunded for returns or for collecting of faulty items
- 25% handling fee on any goods returned, and this must be within 7 days of you receiving the order
- Please note that if your item/s are returned and do not contain the entire package that was shipped out, you will not receive a credit.
- This warranty applies to products purchased through this website in the Republic of South Africa. After the replacement or repair of a product in terms of this warranty, the warranty will apply only for the remainder of the original period, and will not be extended beyond such original warranty period.
Use of Your Email Address
If you provide us with your email address, register as a customer or make a purchase from us, we will occasionally send you email with recommendations or notices of new products and prices. This email may include paid advertisements from third parties. To block future email of this type, simply follow the instructions at the bottom of the message.
Separately, we send emails to keep you informed about the status of your orders. These messages cannot be blocked.
During the Med Products registration process, we ask you to provide us with contact information, such as name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and telephone number. We use this information to verify your account and to process your orders.
We do not sell, rent or share any customer information, except for transactions involving third parties. In such cases, we provide only the information required to complete the transaction. By contract, the third party is not permitted to sell, rent or share this information.
For advertising purposes, visitor and customer information is statistically aggregated and reported to advertisers. However, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you, such as your name, account, password, credit card number, or transaction history.
Med Products uses “cookies” for keeping track of the products in your shopping cart when you browse to different pages. Cookies are not used to store any other information.
Customer Information Update
At any time you may update your Med Products customer account information by going to the customer zone and clicking on “Edit Personal Details”. Here you may update your name, password, billing address, shipping address, and telephone number.
- Use of Your Email Address
- Sharing of Information
- Updating Your Customer Information
Exclusions & Limitation of Rights
You will not have any claim whatsoever against Med Products for any failure to carry out any of its obligations or transactions as a result of or any other act or occurrence beyond its control, including but without being limited to any strike, lock-out, shortage of labour or materials, delays in transport, accidents of any kind, any default or delay by any sub-contractor or supplier, riot, political or civil disturbances, the elements, any act of any State or Government, any delay in securing any permit, consent or approval required by Med Products for supply of the goods under contract, or any authority, or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of Med Products. You will not have the right to cancel any order on the basis that the goods are not suitable for the purposes for which they are required, whether those purposes are known by Med Products or not. If any goods or any part thereof are to be supplied in accordance with any specifications, measurements or other instructions furnished by you, you will not have any claim of any nature whatsoever against Med Products as a result of any error, discrepancy or defect in those specifications, measurements or other instructions. All specifications, illustrations, drawings, price lists, dimensions, performance figures, advertisements, brochures and other technical data furnished by Med Products in respect of the goods, and whether in writing or not, are furnished only on the basis that they will not form part of any contract, or be relied upon by you for any purpose. Med Products shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any loss of profit or any damages, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, sustained by you and arising from any transaction or purported transaction between the parties.
Neither Med Products nor any of its distributors, sub-contractors, partners or affiliates shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website. Med Products makes no representations or warranties that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be completely uninterrupted and error free. The medroducts.co.za website is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual needs or requirements. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into this agreement with MLB GROUP PTY LTD t/a Med Products that the service available on this website will meet your requirements and be compatible with your hardware and software. Neither Med Products nor any of its partners/affiliates shall be liable to for any damage, loss or liability whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any product sold on this website.
MLB Group PTY LTD t/a Med Products chooses as its domicillium citandi et executandi for all purposes arising from these terms and conditions at Block 4, 150 Rivonia Road, Morningside, Sandton, South Africa
- Med Products guarantees the safety of the information that you provide us. Med Products uses the secure payment features of Payfast as our preferred payment gateway.
- No credit card details are stored on the Med Products website.
- To learn more about Monster Pay and view the security certificate and security policy, go to www.payfast.co.za